Nestled in the valley of the eastern Magaliesburg range, in Pretoria, surrounded by the rustic warmth and romance of the bushveld sunsets, lies Casablanca Manor Wedding, Function and Conference Venue.
The symbolic meaning of a Casablanca Lily is a “heavenly gift”.
Your love story starts here …at Casablanca Manor
The entrance is a breathtakingly beautiful lane of trees to welcome guests. Just a mere 15 to 20 minutes from Pretoria, quickly and easily accessible via the N4 highway, it is a quick escape from city life to a countryside with exquisite panoramic views of the mountain and bushveld. The venue resides in a conservancy rich in bird life, wetlands, nature and tranquillity.
Time stands still here. Casablanca Manor with its classical grandeur yet contemporary style, creates a number of fabulous spaces under one roof, for any event.
• Outdoor ceremony options in the garden or on the dam
• Lounges in both the garden and venue,
• A reception venue with doors opening out onto a veranda and a balcony overlooking the rustic countryside,
• A lounge area with a grand piano,
• Gin lounge
• A boma for carrying on the party after 24h00 and
• A complimentary bridal suite.