Photo by: Leanne Durand Photography
The Bruidsgids timeline Step 36
Here are a few things to remember before your big day.
- Give the final guestlist and amount of guests to the venue.
- Ensure all the thank-you gifts and seating placements are correct.
- Confirm the wedding date and time with the marriage officer.
- Confirm with all the guests who give speeches.
- Ensure the wedding cake is collected.
- Confirm with the wedding suppliers.
- Make an appointment for the groom to have a haircut a week before the wedding.
- Make sure to organise someone, can be your maid of honour, to take your wedding dress to a dry cleaner.
- Ensure all the items that were hired are returned.
- Decide on a guest to make sure all the gifts are taken after the wedding.
- Pack for the honeymoon.