Photo by: Lemon Leaf Photography
Bruidsgids timeline Step 37
Practice makes perfect.
- Practice the exact moment the bridesmaids will walk down the aisle.
- Decide the speed that the bridesmaids must walk down the aisle (fast / slow).
- Practice the walk-in to the chapel.
- Test the speakers and microphones to ensure the sound works.
- Practice placing on the rings – this will calm the nerves.
- Decide where you will place the confetti.
- Practice the walk-out of the chapel and decide on a song you wish to walk with.
Before everyone heads home for the night, make sure to give them a quick refresher on the next day’s schedule, including any important timeline details or last-minute changes.