Photo by: Merlot Photography
Bruidsgids timeline Step 8
Get the perfect photographer & videographer
Questions to ask your photographer and videographer
1. Do we receive all the photo and how many photos do we receive.
2. What is your travelling fees?
3. Do you do photography and videography, and if not, who would you recommend as a videographer?
4. How many hours does each package include?
5. Who pays for your accommodation and refreshments?
6. Do we receive sneak-peeks of the wedding photos?
7. Does the package include an engagement shoot?
- Shot of wedding invitation
- Bride and bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done
- Bouquets and buttonholes / corsages
- Bride putting on dress / veil with help from mother of the bride or bridesmaids
- The bridal party having fun
- Close up of dress details
- Putting on jewelry
- Putting on shoes
- Close up of bride holding bouquet
- Family shots
- Bride spending moment alone
- Groom and groomsmen getting ready
- Groom spending moment alone
- Wedding ring shots
- Couple alone for a first look
- Bridal party reaction if couple enter together
- Bride and father / mother
- Bride and bridesmaids / flower girls
- Groom and groomsmen / page boy
- Newlywed shot
- Confetti throwing
- Portraits of the couple alone
- Couple with each of each set of parents
- Couple with both sets of parents
- Couple with siblings
- Couple with close family members
- Details and room decor shots, including table settings, place cards, favours, centrepieces etc.
- Wedding cake detail shots
- Couple arriving
- Toasts and speeches
- Cutting the cake
- The first dance
- Bride dancing with father / groom dancing with mother
Things to remember
1. Ensure that you meet the photographer and videographer beforehand.
2. Go through the terms and conditions of the contracts.
3. If possible, choose a photographer and videographer who work well together.
4. Use the same photographer for your wedding photos and engagement shoot.