Every bride and groom owe it to themselves to visit Avianto and discover why Avianto is legendary and highly desirable. Twenty years of Exceptional service sets up apart from other venues and makes us one of the industry leaders. From the beauty of our gardens and venues to the flavours and quality that define our food, Avianto offers exceptional value and incredible peace of mind, which on that one special day is priceless.
Conceptualized in 1997 with the specific intention of offering our valued bride and groom the wedding of their dreams, we have grown into a flawless team of dedicated professionals able to meet and exceed all the expectations that go with a celebration of this nature.
Weddings are Avianto’s forte and we offer two exclusive and completely separate venues for these celebrations namely the Ballroom and the Banquet Hall. Various options do exist for smaller and more intimate celebrations from picnic weddings to our Fireside room. Minimum and maximum guest numbers would determine the venue and the selection of days available to you.
Explore our venues through private viewings of the property where one of our professional wedding coordinators will reveal all the beauty that Avianto has to offer.
– Number of Guests: 300 depending on the venue. Chat to our Coordinators to assist. The bigger number of guest can be accommodated on request.
– Style: Tuscan/ Italian feel
– Venue charge: Yes, depending on the venue and season
– Type of accommodation: Hotel
– No. of Beds: 34 rooms onsite with various other venues very close to Avianto for guest to stay
– Rate per person: Get married at Avianto from only R395pp. Included in this price per person is venue hire, Chef Selection plated or buffet menu, bartenders & waiters, standard table set up with white Damask linen and the honeymoon suite at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
– Chapel: yes
– Chapel cost included: Yes
– Catering: In house
– Cost of catering per person: packages start from as little as R395
– On site spa: No, put Woodlands spa is less than 500m up the road.