I am a young and enthusiastic wedding planner that has a lot of new and exciting ideas. One of my strengths is that I am a very organized person. One of my bad qualities is that I am a perfectionist, sometimes it comes in handy, especially in the field I would like to specialize in. I decided to become a wedding planner because on my own wedding day there were lots of mistakes made by the venue coordinator. I want to prevent other brides from falling into the same trap as I did. A bride would like to look back on her wedding day and only remember the important moments.
As a wedding planner it is my job to help the clients:
* Turn their ideas into a concept;
* Find the perfect venue;
* Find and recommend the best suppliers in their field of expertise;
* Schedule and manage appointments;
* Assist with budget management and getting the best quality products and services at the best prices;
* Manage the set up on that special day.
I chose the name Trou Vriendin for my company, because when I plan someone’s perfect wedding day I, want them to feel as comfortable with me as they would with their friends. In that way, I can relate to the couple and help them plan a special event that they will remember for the rest of their lives. My aim as a wedding planner is to guide the couple to make the best possible decision regarding their special day.
Trou Vriendin has a variety of packages to choose for along with stand-alone services that include:
* On the day management
* Venue searches, recommendation, and evaluation
* Décor styling
* Conceptualisation and design
* Service provider recommendation
* RSVP management
* Seating plan assistance
* Additional consultation
* Décor hire
* Flower styling