Please note: The Terms and Conditions are set out per sponsor.
Terms & Conditions: Bruidsgids (Pty) Ltd.
- The couple must meet the Home affairs marriage eligibility criteria http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/civic-services/marriage-certificates.
- The winner is only permitted to invite a maximum of 50 guests.
- Age group: 22 – 45 (Must be of qualifying age at the time of entry and date of wedding).
- Must consent to use of images contact details for promotional use.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Individuals within a couple should not be in the process of a divorce or separation from each other or others.
- A couple is defined as two people and no more.
- This prize is redeemable in Gauteng and North West, South Africa only.
- Only the prizes stipulated in the competition will be handed over. Terms and conditions apply. No extras will be given.
- Travel and accommodation and anything not included in the prize stated below are excluded from the prize.
- All items are sponsored and will be selected at the discretion of Bruidsgids (Pty.) Ltd, and therefore prize will be redeemed AS IS. Changes to a prize may be made without notice and Bruisdsgids (Pty.) Ltd will not be liable for any changes. These changes will be without prior notice and choices will be made based on availability.
- Competitions are not open to employees or their immediate family members, prize sponsors or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Bruidsgids Pty (Ltd). cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- Bruidsgids (Pty) Ltd. may disqualify a transgressor for entry into other Bruidsgids (Pty) Ltd. competitions for a reasonable period of time.
- When we receive the entry form, including photos of the couple, their story and their expectation concerning the wedding day, Bruidsgids (Pty) Ltd. will choose a Top 50.
- The Top 50 will then vote via SMS (R5 per SMS) to win the wedding.
- The wedding will take place on 3 June 2022.
- Each vendor will be responsible for their own communication with the winner directly from 1 December 2021. Bruidsgids (Pty)Ltd. will not be liable for arranging or planning the wedding day itself but will only host and advertise the giveaway.
- Sponsors have no say in the judging process.
- Bruidsgids (Pty)Ltd. will not be liable for any damages, conflict, travelling or accommodation costs of any supplier.
- Each sponsor will be held reliable to deliver their part of the barter agreement. Each sponsor will give the winner their terms and conditions when the prize is handed over.
- Bruidsgids (Pty)Ltd. will attend the wedding as media to post about the final product of the WIN A WEDDING.
- By participating in the Giveaway, Bruidsgids (Pty)Ltd. will not provide any monitory support to the vendors. All expenses will be at their own cost.
- Bruidsgids (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to entrants and sponsors in such event for any cause of action whatsoever.
- All entries that don’t meet the qualifying criteria stipulated above will be automatically disqualified.
Terms & Conditions: The Allora Collection
Prize: All designs include 3x design reviews. Printing is done on 300gsm paper unless otherwise specified. Can be replaced with mediums e.g. perspex or other, the cost will be adjusted accordingly, and the balanced will be due by the winning party. This excludes any laser cutting, foiling and accessories.
- Digital Save the Date – R500 – R1 000 Invitation design
- Invitation print voucher – R3 000
- 60x A5 Programs – R1 500
- 1x A1 Welcome board – R 750
- 1X A1 Seating chart – R750
- 100x DL Menus – R1 500
- 100x 80 by 80 Name cards / tags – R1 000 – R2 000 Design fees
The Allora Collection retains all rights to artwork and designs, including but not limited to custom and commissioned designs. Any reproduction of artwork is prohibited unless given prior written permission from the Allora Collection.
It is your responsibility to review your proofs for any errors carefully. That includes spelling, layout, website URLs, phone numbers, directions, names etc. Once you give your final approval, any errors are corrected at your expense.
Any changes made at any point after printing has commenced that would require the reprinting of any items shall incur both a revision fee and reprinting fees. The exact fees are dependent on the details of the order; The Allora collection shall inform you in writing of the fees before the commencement of reprinting. These fees will be for your account.
All changes and additions (such as invitation count) must be made one month prior to the wedding date. This does not apply to special arrangements or any other last-minute agreement / sale. Four rounds of design changes are included. Once we reach your 6th proof (your 5th round of design changes), a fee of R150 per additional round will be applied to your order.
The client will assume all shipping and postage. The Allora collection is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipping and/or mailing or invitations that are not delivered. Any shipping charges will be added to your final invoice. You may also pick up your order to avoid shipping charges.
Nature of product
Custom paper goods are made by hand, which may result in slight variations. These variations include, but are not limited to, paper dimensions, ink colour, embellishments. The Allora collection strives to display our product accurately; however, printed and final products may vary depending on your monitor settings, web browser, etc. In addition, designs printed may have variations in colour, registration, alignment and others depending on the process used. Any such variations shall not be considered an error and will not warrant replacement or a refund.
Limitation of liability
Client agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Designer’s maximum total liability for any claims, breaches or damages because of any act or omission, including breach of contract or negligence not amounting to willful or intentional wrongdoing, shall be limited to the amount of the fees paid by Client. The Client agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Designer shall not be liable for any claims for punitive damages, consequential damages, special damages, emotional distress, mental anguish, lost profits, loss of enjoyment, lost revenues and / or replacement costs. Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Designer against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising in connection with materials and designs included in the Designs at the request of Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested or used which exceed the uses allowed according to a license of other permission.
Terms & Conditions: De Harte Venue
Terms & Conditions: Bride & Co
Prize: Bridesmaids dress rental
- Up to 4 bridesmaids gowns.
- To be returned to the store three days after function (latest).
- To be returned in the same condition it left the store.
- Any damages will be charged to the customer.
- If damages are irreparable, then the customer is liable for the total cost of the gown.
- The 4 bridesmaids dresses can be redeemed at any of our stores with previous arrangements with the Bride & Co Marketing team.
- The 4 dresses can only be chosen from the bridesmaids’ range for the amount of R7 200.00
- No alterations will be made to the garments.
- The bride needs to give us at least 5 months lead time to get the dresses ready before the wedding day.
- The colours available for her to choose from will be burgundy, navy, dusty sage, steel blue and dusty pink.
- The dresses need to be returned to the store 2 days after the function.
- In the case of any damages or stains, the customer will be charged for the dress at full retail price.
- No sales / special order will be done in this regard.
Terms & Conditions: Love Beloved
Prize: R10 000 sponsored flowers and the use of all Love Beloved Decor Free (subjected to availability)
- The flowers are costed per season of the year and may or may not be the same price depending on the type of flowers you would like at your wedding. For example, if you have a wedding date in the winter and would like summer flowers, the price would increase as we will need to order those flowers for you.
- All décor included and priced for the competition is subject to availability.
- Standard set up and break down will be included; any additional staff that will be needed will be priced separate from the competition.
- All décor supplied by Love Be Loved will remain the bride and groom’s responsibility throughout the wedding, and breakages will be for the account of the bride and groom should there be any. The lost or stolen decor will also be charged and be for the account of the bride and groom.
Terms & Conditions: Missy Makeup
Prize: 1x Bridal Make-up
- No bridal party members’ make-up is included in the competition. Should the bride wish to use the make-up service for the bridesmaids, it will be at her own cost.
- 1 x trial for the bride
- The trial = 2hrs30mins.
- The bridal trial will take place at my home in Faerie Glen, Pretoria.
- If an extra trial is requested, a fee of R1 500 is payable by the bride.
- If your decision is NOT to have a trial, it can not be exchanged for money / used as a trial for another member of your bridal team / used for another make-up application for a bridal party member on the day of your wedding.
- I only use MAC cosmetics in my kit.
- No other make-up brands can be expected to be purchased by the bride getting married.
- My style is natural elegance.
- 1 x set of lashes is provided for the bride only.
- When the make-up has been completed on the day of the wedding, MISSY will leave. An extra fee of R500/hour will be billed to the bride if I am asked to stay for touch-ups after the ceremony.
- No touch-up kit will be provided. However, Missy can direct you with what you need to purchase for a quick and easy touch up on the day of your wedding.
- No other applications on the day are allowed.
- The make-up timeline on the day of the wedding must be adhered to.
- The make-up must be done in the bridal room at the venue and not at another location. The make-up must also be done inside the bridal room and not outside.
- You are considered satisfied when Missy leaves after the make-up has been done.
- Any form of abuse, whether it be verbal or physical, done by anyone on the property of the venue will not be tolerated.
- Missy will not tolerate any misbehaviour. If such behaviour occurs, Missy will leave.
Terms & Conditions: Merlot Photography & Videography
- Services cannot be exchanged for other goods (engagement session / album etc.)
- Travelling to & from the venue is included.
- Sole Rights: Merlot Photography shall be the sole professional Photographer and Videographer at the venue specifies.
- Coverage: The Photographer / Videographer will not be held responsible for the lack of coverage caused by the bride, the groom, or the wedding party not being on time, or by any obstructed view caused by the Church, Register Office, or Licensed place of wedding restrictions on photography.
- Accommodation is excluded from this agreement.
Terms & Conditions: NUPT Bridal
Prize: x1 Wedding dress for hire at the value of R20,000
- R5,000 refundable deposit will be returned once the dress is returned in good condition.
- Dress to be collected the day before the wedding.
- Dress to be returned the day after the wedding.
- Only selected styles are available for hire.
- Only selected sizes are available for hire (sizes 8,10, and 12).
- No alterations will be done to the dress.
Terms & Conditions: Anika Luxury Bridal Hair
Prize: Full Luxury Bridal Hair Package
- If getting hair done in an updo / curls, your hair must have already been washed and blow-dried straight.
- If a bridal party member requires a blowdry without additional styling, the hair must be clean and damp.
- There will be a service start and end time as discussed by Anika and Missy. Each hairstyle requires a certain length of time to be completed and is not to exceed the time limit.
- All persons available in the hair appointments need to be available at the scheduled time of said appointment.
- The stylist will allow 20 min grace period if the client is running late. A penalty fee of R500 will be charged thereafter.
- The stylist will be available from 07:00 earliest.
- All brushes and tools and hair products are kept sanitary and are sanitized in between each application.
- All skin conditions should be reported by the client to the hair stylist prior to service and if need be a sample test may be performed on the skin to test reactions.
- The client agrees to release the hairstylist from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.
- The scheduled booking arrangement cannot be changed after a discussion with Missy and Bruidsgids.
Terms & Conditions: Titanium Studio
Prize: We will be giving away something out of this world – quite literally. A custom made titanium and meteorite ring made to the clients’ specifications and size. Clients will have input into the final design, shape and finish of the ring.
- The ring will be made of titanium and meteorite.
- The Client can choose the width of the ring.
- The meteorite is limited to a 5mm inlay.
- Any additional metals such as gold, wood, etc. will be charged for and discussed with the Client.
- The ring cannot be resized, and the size provided must be 100% accurate.
- We need 4 weeks to complete the ring for the Client.
- Additional custom engraving can be added to the inside of the ring.
- If the Client wants a different design, we can discuss the possibility directly with the Client.
- The ring can be couriered to the Client at an additional courier cost.
Terms & Conditions: Vanilla Blossom
Prize: A three-tier wedding cake.
- Giveaway includes one wedding cake only, a maximum of three tiers.
- Delivery costs are not included.
- The setup fee is not included.
- Cake stand or cake stand rental not included.
- Delivery & setup are strict to be done by Vanilla Blossom Cake Artistry.
- Cake design to be quoted, giveaway value R8 000.00. If the quote exceeds the value amount, the difference is to be paid by the Client.
- Suppose the cost of cake ordered by the Client does not make up the full amount of giveaway value stated above. In that case, a difference is not redeemable for cash or any product or service from Vanilla Blossom Cake Artistry.
- Any amount invoiced must be paid in full 14 days before the delivery date. The final order is to be confirmed by 1 May 2022.
- Vanilla Blossom Cake Artistry does not take responsibility for any loss or damages to wedding cake during cake transit / delivery.
Terms & Conditions: London Royal